Christmas is by far my favorite holiday of the year. Giving is the true gift and each year I look forward to see my loved ones open the gifts I’ve carefully selected for them.
As part of my job as an interior design and lifestyle blogger, I am constantly shopping. I see items go so quickly online these days, I’ve learned to purchase things I love the first time I see them. With this in mind, I try to do most of my Christmas shopping as soon as possible, online, and with a lot of love.
Below, I’m sharing some Christmas gift guides and my thoughts and tips for many of the products. As I mentioned, I shop often and I see which products are well received and special. To be able to give something special is such a wonderful feeling. Hopefully, I can take some of the stress out of shopping and allow you more time to enjoy this magical time of year.
*This post contains affiliate links.
- ELEMENTS OF STYLE – Don’t you just love the title. It looks stylish and has great decorating advice. I have it and I’ve given it as a gift
- MIRRORED TRAY – This brass and tray is perfect for holding flowers or a candle. Give it alone or with a the white candle above for the most wonderful pairing.
- BLUE AND WHITE PLANTER – This hand painted planter is stunning in person. It is a bit more pricey, but I was looking for an heirloom quality piece for a project and this planter stopped me in my tracks. It could easily be used for a vase or even in a kitchen with or without greenery. Such a lovely, timeless gift for someone special.
- TRAY – You rarely see a coffee table without a tray these days. I have this vegan leather one in my home and it is gorgeous! It could easily be used in a bedroom or bathroom too! Give this to the person who loves decorating and also loves keeping things organized. (It comes in 3 sizes)
- CAKE STAND – I constantly use cake stands for far more than displaying cakes and have this beauty on my wishlist.
- MARBLE SERVING BOARD – The monogram makes this such a personal and beautiful addition to a kitchen. This is perfect for anyone who entertains.
- CANDLE – This is the scent you almost always smell when you walk into Anthropologie. It only has to be lit briefly to last quite a while. The best part, this is the first time I’ve found it in a WHITE JAR!!! I’ll be stocking up on these for Christmas gifts and for myself! Such a wonderful item to keep on hand for a last minute gift.
- CHAMPAGNE GLASSES – It doesn’t get much more glamorous than these champagne flutes. Perfect for New Year’s Eve and the gold base and the crystals add just enough extra to make anyone want to leave these on display all year!
- BLUE IKAT VASE Here’s another piece without stand-alone beauty. The blue and white look is always in style, so you can never have enough accent pieces like this which makes it such a nice gift.
- FAUX FUR THROW WITH POM POMS – Pom poms are still going strong in home decor world and this beauty is perfect for anyone who loves home decor. It comes in three colors including ivory and blush, both of which are likely favorites of the women in your life, younger and older.
- VASE – A vase is an amazing gift for any occasion and when possible, I love to include a pretty bouquet when giving one. I’ve had this one for about a year and I especially loved using it around the holidays.
- FAUX FEATHER THROW – I recently shared this glorious throw over my new blue velvet bench in my One Room Challenge reveal. Let me tell you…..it is the softest, most beautiful throw ever. It has a glamorous look as well, but would go with almost any decorating style.
- SNOWFLAKE PLATES – I watched two of my best friends fight over similar ones at a gift exchange party so I knew these had to be on the list! (And yes, the one who lost them at the gift exchange is getting them from me.
- JASMINE TOPIARY – As I was working on this post, unexpected flowers were delivered. What a treat! If you’re in the mood to give a living gift, topiaries are an amazing option because they last longer. This is easy to keep alive and it has an amazing fragrance.
- POM POM BEANIE – A fun easy gift. At only $15, this is a darling add-on gift or stocking stuffer!
- CARDIGAN – One of the most popular items from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is back in more colors than ever (12 to be exact)! It’s cozy, soft, and has a beautiful shape that everyone with a sense of style loves.
- STATE NECKLACES – Such a cute gift with sentimental value. They come in both silver and gold.
- WATCH – How pretty is this watch! It has been a long time since I’ve been excited about a watch, but the rose gold and mother of pearl combo on this one made my heart skip a beat.
- EARRINGS – The cutest, trendiest, go-with-everything, statement earrings make a fun gift. They come in 8 colors and have a excellent online reviews.
- CHUNKY PINK SCARF – This barely needs comments! It is so so so cute and still practical. I grabbed it for a gift the second I saw it!
- WINTER COAT – This is the “it” coat of the season. I know this because I’ve never received more compliments on a coat and I’ve noticed it sell out several times. It looks soon cute in person and it’s nice and warm! It’s 40% OFF right now! Use Code: THANKU
- PURSE – I would be thrilled to receive this beautiful purse as a gift in any of the seven colors! (Send your hubby here when he asks what you want)
- MAKEUP BRUSHES – This has been my go-to gift for my daughter. She LOVES makeup brushes, but never purchases them for herself. I am the same and always love receiving them.
- COZY SWEATPANTS – Who doesn’t love sweatpants? I have these in grey and they are cozy, flattering, and pretty darn cute for a quick errand when you don’t have time to dress up. So with these, you’ll be giving the gift of time!
- POM POM SOCKS – These are darling for around the house!
- RAIN BOOTS – These never go out of style and are perfect for winter. They stay on my list every year because there are so many cute color options.
- CUFF – I have other cuffs, but this one is my favorite. It’s perfect for any age.
Tony created this gift guide for you! He is an amazing shopper and has great taste. I learned this on one of our first dates when we stopped by Nordstrom before dinner. I think he may actually love to shop more than I do (which is a lot)! Find HIS comments below.
From our family to yours, have the most wonderful holiday season!
Please check back in the following days for our full Christmas Home Tour. It is the tour I look most forward to each year! If you already subscribe to Decor Gold Designs, thank you! If you would like to do so today, we would love to have you! Please find the link below or click here to receive our newsletters with new post notification.
To take our 2016 Home Tour, CLICK HERE.
Now, please take a moment to visit my friend Randi at Randi Garrett Design for more wonderful gift options!
Click on the Image to Subscribe