*This post contains affiliate links.
- ELEMENTS OF STYLE – Don’t you just love the title. It looks stylish and has great decorating advice. I have it and I’ve given it as a gift
- MIRRORED TRAY – This brass and tray is perfect for holding flowers or a candle. Give it alone or with a the white candle above for the most wonderful pairing.
- BLUE AND WHITE PLANTER – This hand painted planter is stunning in person. It is a bit more pricey, but I was looking for an heirloom quality piece for a project and this planter stopped me in my tracks. It could easily be used for a vase or even in a kitchen with or without greenery. Such a lovely, timeless gift for someone special.
- TRAY – You rarely see a coffee table without a tray these days. I have this vegan leather one in my home and it is gorgeous! It could easily be used in a bedroom or bathroom too! Give this to the person who loves decorating and also loves keeping things organized. (It comes in 3 sizes)
- CAKE STAND – I constantly use cake stands for far more than displaying cakes and have this beauty on my wishlist.
- MARBLE SERVING BOARD – The monogram makes this such a personal and beautiful addition to a kitchen. This is perfect for anyone who entertains.
- CANDLE – This is the scent you almost always smell when you walk into Anthropologie. It only has to be lit briefly to last quite a while. The best part, this is the first time I’ve found it in a WHITE JAR!!! I’ll be stocking up on these for Christmas gifts and for myself! Such a wonderful item to keep on hand for a last minute gift.
- CHAMPAGNE GLASSES – It doesn’t get much more glamorous than these champagne flutes. Perfect for New Year’s Eve and the gold base and the crystals add just enough extra to make anyone want to leave these on display all year!
- BLUE IKAT VASE Here’s another piece without stand-alone beauty. The blue and white look is always in style, so you can never have enough accent pieces like this which makes it such a nice gift.
- FAUX FUR THROW WITH POM POMS – Pom poms are still going strong in home decor world and this beauty is perfect for anyone who loves home decor. It comes in three colors including ivory and blush, both of which are likely favorites of the women in your life, younger and older.
- VASE – A vase is an amazing gift for any occasion and when possible, I love to include a pretty bouquet when giving one. I’ve had this one for about a year and I especially loved using it around the holidays.
- FAUX FEATHER THROW – I recently shared this glorious throw over my new blue velvet bench in my One Room Challenge reveal. Let me tell you…..it is the softest, most beautiful throw ever. It has a glamorous look as well, but would go with almost any decorating style.
- SNOWFLAKE PLATES – I watched two of my best friends fight over similar ones at a gift exchange party so I knew these had to be on the list! (And yes, the one who lost them at the gift exchange is getting them from me.
- JASMINE TOPIARY – As I was working on this post, unexpected flowers were delivered. What a treat! If you’re in the mood to give a living gift, topiaries are an amazing option because they last longer. This is easy to keep alive and it has an amazing fragrance.