My name is Jennifer. When I am not looking after our four golden retrievers, I am thinking about interior design. It is my passion. It is one of the first things I think of in the morning and one of the last things I think about just before I fall asleep, which is usually in the middle of the night as my creative brain rarely turns off.
I was born to create, design and decorate. Mostly rooms, sometimes entire homes. Most people go into stores and look at items, I look at the decor with a critical eye. Don’t get me wrong, if I enter Free People, I am leaving with a bag…or two. I believe in animal rescue. Three of our four dogs were adopted. Two while they were seniors. I prefer tea over coffee. My husband turned me into a neat freak, which in some weird way has helped spawn my perfectionist persona when it comes to decor and design.
1. I bleed Orange…Oklahoma State Cowboys Orange.
2. My husband used to make fun of my fear of my camera.
3. I take dozens of pictures every day.
4. If I could be anywhere, it would be at The Rooftop at the Casa del Camino Hotel in Laguna Beach, CA.
5. I could watch Friends episodes on a loop and not get bored.
6. I briefly lived on Oahu, Maui and Kauai.
7. I would choose vegetables over a steak.
8. I would leave our Christmas Tree up year round if I could.